Monday, February 1, 2016

Lesson 2 Reflection





1.What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

  • I feel really proud of my activity, i feel like it went really good. Also, i was able to say all the information i needed to say.

2. a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       P          AP       CR       NC

  • I feel like i would give myself a P because I did a decent job, and an AP because I didn't make research time 

     b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
  • I did everything in the P consideration except the 10 minute research time.
3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?

  • The thing that worked for me in lesson 2 is that we were able to have a power point. 

4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?

  • I would have rehearsed more so that i could be more confident and expand on my information instead of saying things quickly.

5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?

  • I honestly dont know yet, i will have to talk to my mentor about that so she can help me out and put input.

No comments:

Post a Comment