Thursday, February 25, 2016

Answer 2






1.  What is your EQ?

  • How can cancer treatment team best support a patient through their treatment process?
2.  What is your first answer? (In complete thesis statement format)

  • My first answer to my EQ is providing support to the family but most importantly to the patient

3.  What is your second answer? (In complete thesis statement format)

  • I still am not very sure about my second answer because I have not yet discussed it with my mentor, but as of now my second answer would be being understanding with the patients.
4.  List three reasons your answer is true with a real-world application for each.

  • If you don't provide support, the patient feels hopeless
  • If you're not understanding of the patient and what they're going through, they tend to get frustrated and mad because "no one understands them" 
  • Support to the family also needs to be given because they are are the ones that are seeing this happen to a loved one of theirs.
5.  What printed source best supports your answer?

  • The books I'm reading really support my answer. 
6.  What other source supports your answer?

  • Articles that ive read and i have on my working bibliography
7.  Tie this together with a  concluding thought.

  • I think these answer really do go with my EQ because my mentor herself has told me that this is what needs to be done to support a patient through their treatment process.

No comments:

Post a Comment