Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Independent Component #1




  • LITERAL
  • (a) Write: “I, Alondra Gutierrez, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 35 hours of work.”
    (b) Cite your source regarding who or what article or book helped you complete the independent component.
    • My mentor helped me complete my independent component because I did extra hours with her.
  • (d) Explain what you completed.  
    • While i was completing my independent component, i did what i usually do at mentor-ship which was shadow around with my mentor and help a little with the patients. Also some paper work and calling home health care companies to find out information about patients.  
  • INTERPRETIVE 
    Defend your work and explain its significance to your project and how it demonstrates 30 hours of work.   Provide evidence (photos, transcript, art work, videos, etc) of the 30 hours of work.  
    • I asked my mentor if i was able to take pictures or videos for evidence but she said it wasn't possible because it can make patients uncomfortable or also their family members.
  • APPLIED
    How did the component help you understand the foundation of your topic better?  Please include specific examples to illustrate this. 
    • It helped me understand it better because i started learning new stuff about my project. So since i was spending more time with my mentor, she was able to tell me more great information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment