Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Blog 9 - Advisory Prep 3




1. State whether or not you currently have a mentor, and what the status of your interview is with that person (I have completed the interview, I have scheduled the interview, I have not scheduled the interview, etc).

  • I do currently have a mentor, i have not yet scheduled my interview with her but i know that it would be easy to get an interview with her. 
2. At this point, your research is probably guiding your studies toward more specific areas within your topic.  Name the area or two you find most promising and explain your reasons.  

  • I am more focused on caring for adult cancer patients and how to deal with them when they have no more treatment available. 

3. What kinds of sources do you think will help you in the next month to gain more research depth?  Where will you go to get them?

  • In my opinion, I think that the best sources I can get are oncology nursing books/magazines. I will go get them either at the library or also ask my mentor to lend me hers. 
4. Write down a possible EQ.  Please don't worry about wording other than ensuring that it provides the option for multiple correct answers.  At this point, the senior team is most interested in understanding your thought process.

  • What is the best way to deal with a patient that has no more hope or treatment? 

No comments:

Post a Comment