Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Blog-8 Independent Component 1 Proposal



1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
  • For my 30 hours of my independent component i will be working extra with my mentor. Aside from only going on Thursdays, i will extend that and go another day of the week as well. The down side of my mentors schedule is that she does not work weekends so i wont be able to work with her on weekends.
2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
  • Well to prove that i have gone an extra day a week that includes only my 30 hours and not my mentor-ship is by taking a volunteer sheet and making my mentor fill it out.  
3.  Explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
  • By doing extra hours with my mentor, it will help me go into more depth about my topic because i will be able to learn a lot more and spend more hours with my mentor. That will be convenient for her and i because doing only one day a week isn't enough to learn all the aspects of nursing.

1 comment:

  1. ok. keep good notes to show that these hours are seperate of your mentor hours

    ReplyDelete