Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Blog 24: Last Presentation Reflection

                      


(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your block presentation and/or your senior project? Why?


  • The thing im most proud of is the fact that I went over the talking time which I was most worried about. So it resulted in being able to make the one hour mark as well. 
  • the reason why im proud of that is because it means that i don't get an NC on my presentation

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your block presentation?  Use the component contract to defend that assessment.

AE       P          AP       CR       NC


  • P

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project? 
Use the component contract to defend that assessment..

AE       P          AP       CR       NC


  • P

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?

  • I think the thing that worked the most for my senior project was the fact that I was actually able to find a mentor that was a nurse since the beginning of the year & that our schedules worked out too.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your senior project?

  • I would probably just request more time to work in the pediatric floor so I could focused on Pediatric Oncology 
(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples
  • I really liked how my senior project helped me understand so much about nursing on what a nurse goes through on a daily basis. Also I think being able to work with nurses was a big achievement for me because i was able to have self experience

No comments:

Post a Comment