Monday, January 4, 2016

Blog-12 Holiday Project Update




1.  It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school.  What did you do over the break with your senior project?

  • During the break, I did 8 hours for independent component and went to mentor-ship as well.


2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did, and why?  

  • The most important thing I learned was to not procrastinate on anything that includes the senior project. Every time i procrastinate, it comes back to bite me in the butt because I'm panicking to get my stuff done at the last minute. 

3.  Your third interview will be a 10 question interview related to possible answers for your EQ. Who do you plan to talk to and why?

  • I plan to talk to my mentors colleagues, she told me that they were willing to help me out. 
  • i plan to interview them because they also are nurses and they have experience too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment