Friday, November 6, 2015

Blog 11: Lesson 1 Reflection






1. What are you most proud of in your lesson, and why?

  • I'm honestly really proud that I made time, I actually went over but its better then not making time. I'm also proud that i made eye contact and didn't constantly stare down at my paper to see what i needed to say next. (I hope I didn't, I don't think I did)

2. What assessment would you give yourself on your lesson? Explain why you earned that grade using evidence from the component contract.

  • I would give myself a P because according to says, I did a good amount of the things that is said to be a P consideration. 

3. If you could go back, what would you change about your lesson?  How can you use that knowledge to give a better Lesson 2?

  • I would totally have a shorter hook and not go a lot into depth about little things. This will help me out with lesson 2 so that I don't go over my time. I need to get to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment