Wednesday, September 9, 2015

House Advisory Prep 1




For my senior project topic, I would like to accomplish being able to fully understand every aspect of teaching little kids. Its not only about giving them a lecture and expecting them to understand what they have to do. There is different things you would have to do to make every kid understand. Every kid is different and they all learn differently. For younger kids I think its much harder due to the fact that they are either to shy to ask for help or it can also be because at a younger age after school tutoring isn't available for them. As a teacher we have to make sure they know what they're doing. On the other hand there is also standards a person that wants to major in teaching needs to meet and I want to accomplish to excel those standards and become a great teacher. In mind these are the primary things I would want to accomplish while I do my senior project, however I would love to learn a lot more about little kids and how they are have their unique way of learning and doing different things!

No comments:

Post a Comment