Thursday, September 17, 2015

Blog 5- Interview 1 Reflection



1. What is the most important thing I learned from the interview?  Is there anything I would do differently for other interviews?
  • I learned many things about this interview, i learned what i need to do to be able to go into any nursing are I'm interested in. I also know what books/articles/magazines/journals to read if i want to get more of an idea on nursing.
  • I would record from the beginning because my mentor and i had a conversation in the beginning that i didnt record. I would also not be as nervous and ask more and more questions and expand them.

2. Did I get additional resources and contacts?  What is the most useful?  Why?
  • I have not at the moment but once I start mentoring with her i plan to ask other nurses at City of Hope. 

3. What makes my interviewee qualified to help me? 
  • My interviewee makes herself qualified in helping me because she is a nurse so she can help through the process and other things. I will also ask her for help to see if i can contact other nurses as well.
Interview Link: https://soundcloud.com/alondiee/interview 

No comments:

Post a Comment